1. IntroductionThank you for using intraread.com website ("IntraRead", "Website"). I am its creator ("Founder"). By using IntraRead, you are agreeing to these terms ("Terms"). Please read them carefully.
2. Intellectual Property RightsFounder of this Website owns all the intellectual property rights and materials on this Website.
3. WarrantiesThis Website is provided "as is". IntraRead and its Founder do not make any specific promises about the Website. For example, IntraRead and its Founder don’t make any commitments about the specific functions of the Website and its content, or their reliability or availability.
4. Limitation of liabilityIn no event shall IntraRead or its Founder be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website.
5. IndemnificationYou hereby indemnify to the fullest extent IntraRead and its Founder from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
6. SeverabilityIf any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
7. Revision of TermsIntraRead and its Founder are permitted to revise these Terms at any time as they see fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
8. JurisdictionThese Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Czech Republic, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts located in Czech Republic for the resolution of any disputes.